Kamis, 12 November 2009

Journal/Novani_Lieadi/2009110032/1

Journal About IELL 1 in My Fourth Week


On my fourth week, I along with mith my group presented on the family tree and talkshows. My Friends and I showed our talkshow with Rain. I think our talkshow result was satisfactory because at the time of talkshow, I was nervous and I forgot sequences play a role in talkshow. I also forgot to play a song when Rain go in talkshow. I became a presenter and duet with Sufi, but Sufi speechmore, and I was speechless, so that the talkshow less satisfying. Maybe, I should try to be better again and still nedd more training and preparation that better than before. Talkshows from the other group was quite entertaining so enjoy and fun. After that, we were sharing each other, so we know the positive and negative aspects of the appearance of our group. After that, my friends and I presented the family tree. My friends and I in the group were combine many picture of the actors and actresses with my photos and my friends so the more suprising. Hehehe..

1 komentar:

  1. be calm Novani. don't be worry about your talkshows, i think your group showed talkshow well, but, my advice you must more prepare before show it,
    okay! in line 7, what the meaning about "nedd", i don't know about it,
    please check again. is it a true word or not? thank you and let we study english together.

    BalasHapus