Kamis, 12 November 2009

Journal Entri_evik Dwi Priagung_1

In the fifth week, we sang a song together, we sang a song happily.
I chose a song titled "My Love" from Westlife. i chose it because I really like this song because this song reminds me about my first love in junior high. so when I heard this song, makes me feel different and feel happy, This song also makes me feel better and make my spirit again to face the future.
Today I also learned about the past tense and past continuous tense, so I can know the difference and the use of past tense and past continuous tense.

1 komentar:

  1. Evik's journal is great, but in your journal you missing some word, like in "Junior High School", you just wrote "junior High". Some sentence will be better if you change into like this, "we sang a song together, we sang a song happily", you can merge it in one sentence like " we sang a song together with happily ", or another meaning "we sang a song together,and so happy",
    and, "This song also makes me feel better and make my spirit again to face the future", something wrong about this, maybe you can write, " this song also makes me feel better, and more energetic to face the future".
    I think the word "use" in the last sentence will be better if you change with word "usability".
    I hope my comment can be a little help, let’s learn more together, so that we can become better.

    BalasHapus