Minggu, 15 November 2009

(Journal/Beby Lokita Salsabila/1)

Personal Journal

Monday, 10-12-2009

Today I had learned about ask question. We made sentences to ask about something, and we practice that with games.
And then I, Evik, and Arum made a little group and made short drama. I think our group was funny because we made another friends and Mam Kun laugh.
Last but not least, before we finished our studied, Mam Kun gave us assignments:
- Make a blog and must be finish at Thursday (10/15),
- Make our partner’s biography and must be finish at Thursday too, and
- Find a biography of our favorite public figure and bring the copy (print out) at Monday (10/19)

2 komentar:

  1. I think your journal is better than my journal. I agree with you if our team is funny team because our team act totally. although i acted as Mom, he he.
    in line 3, i think "practice" word can be change with "practiced" word because we do the activity in last time,
    okay! lets we study English together!

    BalasHapus
  2. Oh God, Long time no see this note, hmm .. could be one of my references to measure my ability nowadays, huhu

    BalasHapus